Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.656 JPY / ZAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,138 (R 36,521) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)