Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.951 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥292,336 (руб 149,813) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)