Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.058 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥353,058 (R$ 9,791) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)