Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.543 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,097 (R$ 7,041) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)