Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.314 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,830 (R$ 6,735) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)