Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34710 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥290,628 (837,292 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)