Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32867 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,396 (621,893 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)