Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.067 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥313,173 (RM12,014) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)