Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.175 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,044 (RM7,136) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)