Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.682 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,900 (RM7,642) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)