Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.243 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,653 (RM8,467) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (38 minutes ago)