Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥211,683 (₨244,658) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)