Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,912 (₨186,559) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)