Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.402 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥358,159 (€2,926) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)