Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.314 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,237 (€1,852) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)