Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.720 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥259,277 (€1,999) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)