Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.380 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥269,964 (€2,055) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥268,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)