Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.777 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥262,630 (AU$3,135) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)