Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.455 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥460,082 (AU$5,448) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)