Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.015 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,427 (AU$3,063) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)