Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.720 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥451,445 (AU$5,206) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)