Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.374 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥370,662 (€3,079) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)