Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥333,389 (руб 171,801) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)