Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.864 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥447,240 (€3,670) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (27 minutes ago)