Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03489 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,352 (COL$5,742,758) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)