Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03648 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,406 (COL$6,042,217) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)