Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03760 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,013 (COL$5,080,231) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)