Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03748 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,588 (COL$5,404,516) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (39 minutes ago)