Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.607 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥392,450 (244,186 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (36 minutes ago)