Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.585 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,380 (246,946 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)