Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥270,899 (144,403 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥245,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (21 minutes ago)