Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.938 JPY / MZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥272,156 (140,416 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥248,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)