Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.835 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,096 (R$ 7,008) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)