Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.487 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,409 (R$ 6,746) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (25 minutes ago)