Cost of living comparison between Pécs, Hungary and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36659 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,666 (885,637 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)