Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38860 JPY / HUF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,635 (794,225 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)