Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33760 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,819 (618,535 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)