Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35987 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥340,745 (946,849 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (43 minutes ago)