Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34077 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,613 (594,568 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)