Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.31397 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥328,378 (1,045,898 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)