Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.225 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,413 (112,053 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)