Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.693 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,248 (€1,721) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (20 minutes ago)