Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.693 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,826 (€2,949) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)