Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03707 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,056 (COL$5,261,191) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)