Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.416 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥239,354 (€1,835) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (39 minutes ago)