Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.864 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,348 (€2,129) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)