Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.314 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥263,884 (€2,123) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (35 minutes ago)