Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.723 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥266,323 (€2,037) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)