Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,196 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.542 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥419,660 (€3,696) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)