Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,216 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.776 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥455,018 (€3,737) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)