Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.517 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥302,587 (66,986 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (32 minutes ago)