Cost of living in Parbhani, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parbhani (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,232 (₨121,440) in Parbhani.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (about 2 hours ago)