Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.269 JPY / SRD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,609 (12,483 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (35 minutes ago)