Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.088 JPY / SRD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,233 (14,133 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)