Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.202 JPY / SRD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,952 (14,929 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)