Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.442 JPY / SRD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,013 (13,295 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (44 minutes ago)