Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.964 JPY / SRD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,657 (22,432 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)