Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.668 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥351,912 (₨210,937) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 2 hours ago)