Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.653 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,034 (€1,692) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)