Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.788 JPY / PAB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,896 (2,550 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)