Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 115.274 JPY / PAB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥446,442 (3,873 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)