Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.996 JPY / PAB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,163 (2,332 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)