Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.425 JPY / PAB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥444,192 (4,295 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)