Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.794 JPY / PAB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,020 (2,356 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (35 minutes ago)