Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.468 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥271,127 (€2,062) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 126,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)