Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥393,878 (€3,285) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)