Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.718 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥261,678 (€1,987) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥258,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)