Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.772 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,681 (€1,979) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (27 minutes ago)