Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.324 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥229,363 (€1,720) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (42 minutes ago)