Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.892 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,581 (€2,089) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)