Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.600 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥533,940 ($4,659) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)