Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22036 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,000 (1,030,151 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)