Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21560 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥263,000 (1,219,859 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (40 minutes ago)