Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21599 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,000 (1,157,456 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)