Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.069 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥403,878 (€3,336) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)