Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.461 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥376,529 (€3,100) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (29 minutes ago)