Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.563 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,392 (€2,195) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (33 minutes ago)