Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.294 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥386,699 ($3,475) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)