Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.084 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,852 ($1,970) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)