Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.524 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,374 ($2,438) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥258,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)