Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.416 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥248,461 ($2,230) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)