Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.762 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥289,698 ($2,569) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥271,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)