Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.498 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥237,264 (€1,818) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥232,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)