Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.081 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥229,462 (€1,737) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)