Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.900 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥388,630 (€3,241) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)