Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥173,944 (Rp 22,045,968) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (27 minutes ago)