Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00853 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,855 (Rp 36,194,265) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)