Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.753 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥242,881 (€1,872) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥233,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (31 minutes ago)