Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.012 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥284,104 (€2,169) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)