Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.305 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,505 (Mex$ 34,654) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)