Cost of living comparison between Pachuca, Mexico and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.589 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,417 (Mex$ 54,291) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)