Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.970 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,318 (Mex$ 33,217) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)