Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.457 JPY / GBP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥463,479 (£3,372) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)