Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16468 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,052 (CH$1,257,308) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)