Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 JPY / DZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,880 (216,756 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)