Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.575 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,573 (18,106 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)