Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.925 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,882 (16,678 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)