Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.466 JPY / MAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,413 (29,254 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)