Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19403 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,218 (1,052,524 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (29 minutes ago)