Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.466 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,163 (77,502 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)