Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.501 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥254,112 (€1,993) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)