Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.979 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥234,433 (€1,818) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (44 minutes ago)