Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.100 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥243,851 (€1,832) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥229,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)