Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.977 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,639 (€2,152) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥273,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)