Cost of living comparison between Ostend, Belgium and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.318 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥402,175 (€3,315) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)