Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.276 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥289,962 (€2,192) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥272,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)