Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17354 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥358,471 (CH$2,065,590) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)