Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.493 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥378,423 (€3,115) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)