Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.402 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥396,206 (€3,237) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)