Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.351 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,418 (8,833TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)