Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.568 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,691 (9,059TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)